[rocky]
sian sian sian,feeling so down rite nw,coz stl rocky so i dun wan resume my blog,so many days neva post le,so many tings i wanna type out,but..i cant.
haiz,my comp suddenly random dis song.."I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"by Aerosmith..den ya,i pictured out an image in my mind n start going thru the lyrics..halfway thru i cried..fk =.=" wtf man,1st chrous nia sia,LOL
coz i usually listen to songs ar,if i cant relate the song to my tots the most i can feel only 50% of the song..den dis song ar,coz the image in my mind v long ago liao,so ya..v touched by dis song lor..
image ar?its abt a couple lor,dey went to beach la,ya.den watch sunset lor,frm their tent..coz v peaceful ma,so gal kinda fall aslp in the guy's embrace,wif a sweet smile la..den the guy lyk v xing fu oso lor,so he lyk wanna take a nap oso,but den he gt dis thought in his mind..(the song la)..."I don't wannna close my eyes..I don't wanna fall asleep..Cause I'd miss you baby..And I don't wanna miss a thing..Cause even when I dream of you..The sweetest dream will never do..I'd still miss you baby..And I don't wanna miss a thing.."
haha,cant imagine i v tian zhen de rite?LOL..ya lor..haiz..if u wan a better image,go picture dis with a 1st person view..ya lor..haiz..if ur those dreamer type de hor,sure can understand wad i trying to say de la..haiz
but i dun really lyk the yelling yelling ending,i prefer a sad sad emo emo one,very wu nai dat type of feel..
sian sian sian,feeling so down rite nw,coz stl rocky so i dun wan resume my blog,so many days neva post le,so many tings i wanna type out,but..i cant.
haiz,my comp suddenly random dis song.."I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"by Aerosmith..den ya,i pictured out an image in my mind n start going thru the lyrics..halfway thru i cried..fk =.=" wtf man,1st chrous nia sia,LOL
coz i usually listen to songs ar,if i cant relate the song to my tots the most i can feel only 50% of the song..den dis song ar,coz the image in my mind v long ago liao,so ya..v touched by dis song lor..
image ar?its abt a couple lor,dey went to beach la,ya.den watch sunset lor,frm their tent..coz v peaceful ma,so gal kinda fall aslp in the guy's embrace,wif a sweet smile la..den the guy lyk v xing fu oso lor,so he lyk wanna take a nap oso,but den he gt dis thought in his mind..(the song la)..."I don't wannna close my eyes..I don't wanna fall asleep..Cause I'd miss you baby..And I don't wanna miss a thing..Cause even when I dream of you..The sweetest dream will never do..I'd still miss you baby..And I don't wanna miss a thing.."
haha,cant imagine i v tian zhen de rite?LOL..ya lor..haiz..if u wan a better image,go picture dis with a 1st person view..ya lor..haiz..if ur those dreamer type de hor,sure can understand wad i trying to say de la..haiz
but i dun really lyk the yelling yelling ending,i prefer a sad sad emo emo one,very wu nai dat type of feel..